Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Something to Think About

People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel....... Maya Angelou
*******

I want to remember Maya Angelou's thought, As I think about it, however, I'd rather its conclusion had been
"People will always remember how you make them feel!"

We have the opportunity everyday and wherever we are, to carry kindness in our words and deeds into the lives of others: the lives of our families, our fellow workers, and others we meet.
*******

Pet
Memory

Do our pets have a memory similar to ours? Yesterday, when my neighbor, before work, stopped by to say "hello", I gave her little dog a treat, and for the first time. (He's so cute!). I am certain Ali will remember that gift and expect, in days to come, that he will receive other treats to enjoy.

Kindness, that we receive from others, is a treat, too.

Marylee Manson Armour
July 15, 2009

No comments: