Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Spiritual Support

Every morning, and throughout the day, a
verse of a hymn comes to my thought.
The words of the hymn remind me of the
support God provides for me and for every life that God has created.


God wakes seeds, grows blades of grass, as well as trees. God creates and guides human life and lives of creatures who, as we, live on the land.

How remarkable it is that creatures who live under water, or in the skies have the same love and guidance of God, as we folk of the land.

In my mind, I hear the words of a hymn that remind me of my safety in God's support. and make me truly grateful for life.


I look to Thee in every need
and never look in vain.

I feel Thy strong and tender love,
and all is well again.
-- Samuel Longfellow

Marylee Manson Armour
July 14th,2009
July 18, 2009

No comments: