Sunday, August 09, 2009

LOVE ONE ANOTHER

Love one Another

He drew a circle that shut me out.
Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout
But Love and I had wit to win.
We drew a circle that took him in.
-- Edwin Markham


The Gift of Love

I like the poet's thought
so much,
I taped the poem to
a door in my home.

In my walks
and in my days
I want to be reminded
to carry along love
to share with others.

Marylee Manson Armour
August 3rd, 2009
***

A Greeting with Tears
for Mahlon on August 3rd

(In whatever realm
you are:
Happy Birthday
dear brother.)
*******

God Cherishes Every Life

O glorious sunshine
You are a gift of God!

You come into
my life
and into every life!
You are so far away,
and yet,
Your rays reach us all
with warmth
and with light.

Your Love, God
is within,
life, and guides
lives
to unfold and to
serve others:
seeds, and plants,
trees and creatures,
us human folk, too.

God,
You regard every life
and rightly so,
as your very own,
and loved.

Marylee Manson Armour
Sunday August 9, 2009

1 comment:

Bmason said...

Beautiful thoughts!

My father just picked up Heartwood from the Schenectady, NY library and wanted me to look up info on the publisher and author since I live in Baldwinsville.
Glad I happened upon Marylee's Musings.

We are from Piseco in the Adirondacks!