Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thinking About Life

Today, I am at peace with everyone I know, and have known. My heart holds malice toward none. Pleasant thoughts live with me.

I have come to realize how much I enjoy the shade of blue, the Creator has chosen for our sunny skies and the white of the dancing clouds.

When the night sky is clear, I ponder about stars. How does each star stay its course? When there is a full moon, my eyes and my energy take notice.

For years, my brother Joe has said, "Rain brings nitrogen to the soil. Maybe if we stood in the rain, we would benefit, too."

"Well dear brother," as you say, "we might be enriched, but golly, we' would also be soaking wet!"

Maybe during the passing months, there are things undone that I might have accomplished. The Creator, in my thought, tells me that "whatever you found to do is enough" "When more needs to be done, I will nudge you to do it." How true.

Now comes a thought, "Write to remember the good in our lives."

I am grateful for so many delights that have come to me, and for life itself. As I think about us all traveling with the earth on its annual trip around the sun to Spring, I am baffled. It seems I am standing still. How amazing it is to travel, and yet seem to stand in one place.

I hope that people, wherever they are, and I will be part of many trips yet to come.
Marylee Manson Armour
December 30, 2008

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I so love the thought of traveling with the earth around the sun to Spring.

Your words make me smile.

Your friend
Kathy